curriculum vitae



Jakarta, December 20, 2013
To:
Unitama Megatrading Corp
Human Resources Department
Puri Kembangan Street Kav.102
Jakarta Barat

Dear Sir,
I know that Unitama Megatrading Corp. is one of the biggest retail product distributors in Indonesia, and I am sure it would be an excellent career opportunity to join in and work for this respective company.
I would like to apply for direct marketing and sales officer position in your company. I am in good health, willing to work, fast learning, and work well with others. I have my own vehicle, driving license A and C. Also, I have good communication skill and speak English fluently both oral and written.
I was graduated from Gunadarma University, majoring in English dpartmen of literature in December 2003, and have been working for Pratama Corp Retails in sales and marketing department since January 2004. I believe my 2 years experience in this related field would be useful for me to contribute your company better.
I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my services would be an asset to your company. I assure you that a high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment given to me. I hope my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration.
Thank you for kind attention, and I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours Faithfully,

Muhammad Dhuhari



Curriculum Vitae
Personal Details
Name                                       :  Muhammad Dhuhari
Permanent address                  :  Jend. Lebak No. 2 Kelapadua, Depok
Recent address                        :  Mawar Street No. 3 Jakarta Barat
Faculty / Majority / intake       :  English Department of Literature
Phone / cell phone                   :  021 – 012345 / 089101112345
Gender                                                :  Male
Place / Date of Birth               :  Jakarta, 23 february 1993
Email                                       :  dhuharim@yahoo.com
Religion                                   :  Islam
Hobby                                     :  Traveling
 Job Preference
Department which chosen      :  marketing and sales officer
Reason                                    :  I have 2 years experience in the marketing and sales
 Professional Qualifications
Skils                                        :  Work well with others, own vehicle, driving license A and C, good communication skill and speak English fluently both oral and written.
Strength                                  :  Good communication and leadership
Weakness                                :  I cannot control of my emotion
Disease (if any)                       :  Stomach illness.



Your Photo
(3 x 4)






Postingan Populer