Kalimat bisnis

  • Let's get started. We're here today to discuss ways of improving sales in rural Sephet areas.
  •  
  • Welcome. I'm afraid our national sales director, Anne Trusting, can't be with us today. She is in Kobe at the moment, developing our Far East sales force.
  • I must admit I never thought about rural sales that way before.
  • If we are all here, let's get started. First of all, I'd like you to please join me in welcoming Dadan ramdani, our Southwest Area Sales Vice President
  • We began the meeting by approving the changes in our sales reporting system discussed on May 30th.
  • we moved on to a brainstorming session concerning after sales customer support improvements.
  • Sales improvement in rural Sephet areas
  • How do you feel about rural sales in your sales districts?
  • I think rural customers want to feel as important as our customers living in cities.
  • I suggest we give our rural sales teams more help with advanced customer information reporting.
  • Of course, my scale of production was getting massive over time. Therefore, I started to employ more workers, enlarge and trim up my bakery, enhance my business strategy until today.
  • weren’t you overwhelmed to handle those customers all by yourself?
  • my factory where I made the bakery foods was in my own house’s kitchen. I did everything by myself.
  • I’m still trying as best as I can to satisfy every customer.
  • Long time no see! And now your bakery business has gone into a great success. What an achievement!
  • Well, before my business goes this big, I also experienced hard times. At the first time starting out my bakery,
  • My bakery customers then increased in number by the help of mouth-to-mouth promotions. That was how my marketing strategy worked.
  • One satisfaction of a customer is enough to attract other customers to come.
  • my scale of production was getting massive over time.
  • I started out employing 3 workers; 2 workers to work with me making the bakery foods back in the kitchen, and the rest became cashier and salesclerk that serve customers.

Postingan Populer